Wednesday, March 4, 2009

prewriting

In my preparation for prewriting I discovered that GM has done a lot of survive, but the government is dragging it's heals to do anything about it. Without the United States auto industry this country will be in shambles. The auto industry is the backbone of America. I discovered that even though a lot of people thing that the auto makers should suffer their consequences, most of those people think the government should step in enough that no one declares bankruptcy. Bankruptcy would create panic among Americans because so many people would loose their jobs.

Unemployment his high enough right now, we don't need 100,000+ people loosing their jobs.

The more I get into this topic the more I learn, and the more interesting it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment