Monday, February 2, 2009

Observations

This weekend I went and observed the country club I choose twice. I was quite surprised as to how much I learned sitting back and observing the action instead of being part of it. I've kind of grown up in this club so I thought I knew a lot of what went on but turns out I didn't. I went twice to observe once in the morning and once at night. The time at night was neat because I am usually around TCU at night so I didn't really know what went on there at night. I found out that a lot of the members come out and enjoy dinner with a bunch of their friends. Night was also a lot of fun for me because there was a whiskey tasting happening and I got to join in on that. Who doesn't like free alcohol, especially when it's some of the best whiskey throughout the world. Yum.

All and all I'm glad I went and observed because not only did a get a lot of useful info for the english assignment I also learned a lot about a place I thought I already knew a lot about!

No comments:

Post a Comment